Lake Trust Credit Union will serve anyone who lives, works, attends school, or worships within 35 counties in mid-Michigan including Allegan, Barry, Calhoun, Clare, Clinton, Eaton, Genesee, Gladwin, Gratiot, Hillsdale, Ingham, Ionia, Isabella, Jackson, Kalamazoo, Kent, Lenawee, Livingston, Macomb, Mecosta, Midland, Missaukee, Monroe, Montcalm, Muskegon, Oakland, Osceola, Ottawa, Roscommon, Saginaw, Shiawassee, St. Clair, Van Buren, Washtenaw, and Wayne.
As always, we'll continue to proudly serve:
* Employees or retirees of the DTE Energy Co., or its wholly owned subsidiaries.
* Employees of the Utility Workers Union of America, AFL/CIO, Local No. 223, Dearborn, Michigan.
* Employees or members of employer groups or other organized groups which are located within 25 miles of the credit union's main office or a branch office, which office locations are authorized.
* Faculty, graduates, students, or employees of the Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan.
* Contract employees who perform work for DTE Energy Co., or any of its wholly owned subsidiaries.
* Employees and retirees of Michigan Grocers Association and Michigan Grocers Services Corporation.
* Regular members, associated members, and employees of those members, of the Michigan Grocers Association.
* Members of record of Huron River Area Credit Union at the date of purchase and acquisition of Huron River Area Credit Union.
* Any person who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in, or belongs to a retirement organization located in the county, or in a county contiguous to the county where the credit union's principal place of business is located.
Members and immediate families of any of the foregoing.